Can suck dating matorin just
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 by Axim
Dr. Philip Matorin, MD specializes in Otolaryngology in Houston area and has over 28 years of experience in the field of medicine. The current location address for Dr. Philip Matorin is 12121 Richmond Avenue, Suite 304, Houston TX. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston with his medical degree in 1990. He is affiliated with numerous hospitals, including West Houston Medical Center (TX) and more. Dr. Matorin is accepting new patients at his medical office and center location and available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Active license number of Dr. Matorin as Otolaryngology is J0103 in Texas. To learn more, or to make an appointment with this doctor, please call (281) 920 5558 for more information.
Primary practice location & Office infomation
Check locations where Dr. Philip practices near Houston TX and make an appointment.
- Monday - Friday:08 am - 05:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
These hours represent this office's business hours. Please call ahead for verification.
Dr. Matorin's Profile
- NPI Number: #1407858384
- Entity Type Code: Individual
- Medical License: J0103, TX
- Enumeration Date: Aug 11, 2005
- Years in Practice: +28 years
- Gender: Male
- Credential: MD
- Languages: English
- Is Sole Proprietor: No
Malpractice information The doctor has not made a payment on a malpractice claim in Houston, Texas
Specialties & Expertise
Dr. Philip Matorin has been identified as specializing in otolaryngology and has been in practice for more than 28 years.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in Texas or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Philip Matorin are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Otolaryngology
- Taxonomy: 207Y00000X
- Medical Licence: J0103 - Issued in the state of Texas
What is Otolaryngology? An otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, nose, throat, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems and related structures of the head and nec
Education & Medical Training
Dr. Philip Matorin was educated at the following institutions:
- Medical school:
He attended medical school at University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston and graduated in 1990.
- Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program - N/A
- And extensive training in Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, that will provide incentive payments to eligible professionals and eligible hospitals as they demonstrate adoption, implementation, upgrading, or meaningful use of certified EHR technology. These incentive programs are designed to support providers in this period of Health IT transition and instill the use of EHRs in meaningful ways to help our nation to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient health care..
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program - N/A
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program - N/A
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative - N/A.
An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Affiliation usually means doctors can admit patients to a hospital. Dr. Philip Matorin is professionally affiliated with the following hospitals in Houston area and more.
- WEST HOUSTON MEDICAL CENTER
- Address: 12141 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77082
- Phone: (281) 588 8080
- Hospital Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Hospital Ownership: Proprietary
- Emergency Services: Yes
- Hospital overall rating: 3
- Addition affiliated hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital System
Appointments & Offices
Appointments may be made for routine visits or new problems that you may be experiencing. Knowing what questions to ask before, during and after appointments is vital to better understand, and therefore manage, an illness.
- Accepting new patients? - Yes
- Accepts Medicare Assignment? - Yes, he will accept the approved Medicare payment and will not bill for more than the Medicare deductible or coinsurance.
- Please call to Dr. Philip to schedule your appointment today: (281) 920 5558.
This doctor has multiple office locations in Texas and more. See office information for details.