An electrician dating TILL
Wednesday, October 04, 2017 by Kurac
BS ELECTRICAL & MY ELECTRICS IN SPAIN.COM (Sean Bastie) has over 32 years experience as an Electrician dating back to July 1981 when at the age of 16 Sean started a City n Guilds Apprenticeship gaining passes in both level 1 and level 2 courses. Sean went on to gain City n Guilds 2391 Testing & Inspection accreditation while starting up his own company BS ELECTRICAL which was registered with the NICEIC and compliant in UK Part P requirements.
BS ELECTRICAL in SPAIN
BS ELECTRICAL was a fully registered NICEIC Electrical company up until 2005 when Sean and his family relocated to the Costa Del Sol.
Now conversant with current Spanish and EU regulations BS ELECTRICAL serves both the local Construction Industry and property owners along the coast and inland.
Our Electrical services include our genuine 24hour Call Out service and basic electrical works through to detailed property inspections and complete rewires. We can also issue Electrical Certificates known as Boletins, submit Projects (detailed technical drawings for Domestic and Commercial works) and deal with all the necessary paperwork and administration required by the local authorities.
WHAT WE DO
Our Electrical Services include
- The issuing of Electrical Certificates known as BOLETINES
- Genuine 24/7 Call out service (which we consider to be the best on the coast)
- Home Buyers Report. Testing and Inspections of all types of properties
- All 3phase and Single phase Installations
- Full or Part rewires. No job too big or too small.
- New Fuseboards
- ICP Installations
- Surge protection installations
- Additional Sockets & lights
- Security Lighting
- Decorative / Garden lighting
- LED installations
- Low Energy Installations
- High Voltage Sign Lighting
- Swimming Pool lighting
- Water Pump controls inc 'Guardia' protection and flow and return systems
- Irrigation control wiring
In fact we do just about anything to do with Electrical Installation work.
MY ELECTRICS IN SPAIN.COM was started by Sean (and his wife Lisa) in 2010 and designed specifically to help homeowners who are experiencing difficulties in dealing with Endesa.
MY ELECTRICS IN SPAIN.COM offers a range of services including;
- Reconnecting existing clients who have been disconnected
- Getting property owners connected via setting up New Contracts
- Paying outstanding bills
- Assisting with all administrative issues including;
- Issuing Boletines (Electrical Certificates) from 100 euros
- ICP installations and on-going penalty charges
- Three phase to Single Phase conversions
- Bill name changing for long term rental contracts
- Alterations to existing contracts including setting up new Tariffs
- Obtaining long term discounts for existing Endesa contracts
- Obtaining 'lost' electrical bills & help with understanding the charges
- Endesa Online set up service
In fact, if you have an issue with Endesa we can solve it for you.
Should you have any questions you can contact us on the following numbers:0034 952 961 108 / 0034 669 070 011 / 0044 (0)1923 608555 (this is a UK line that comes through directly to our Spanish Office). This is a standard rate call for anyone calling from the UK) Or email us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Electrical work
Based in Benalmadena, serving the Costa del Sol. From Nerja to Gibralter. Click here for more>