Need make dating ca jeremy holman This Lisa her
Thursday, March 22, 2018 by Vansh
Jeremy Holman specializes in Physical Therapy in San Diego area and has over 4 years of experience in the field of medicine. The current location address for Jeremy Holman is 3145 Rosecrans Street, San Diego CA. He graduated from his medical school with his medical degree in 2014. Holman is accepting new patients at his medical office and center location and available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Active license number of Holman as Physical Therapy is 42120 in California. To learn more, or to make an appointment with this doctor, please call (619) 223 7475 for more information.
Primary practice location & Office infomation
Check locations where Jeremy practices near San Diego CA and make an appointment.
- Monday - Friday:08 am - 05:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
These hours represent this office's business hours. Please call ahead for verification.
- NPI Number: #1639568017
- Entity Type Code: Individual
- Medical License: 42120, CA
- Enumeration Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Years in Practice: +4 years
- Gender: Male
- Languages: English
- Is Sole Proprietor: No
Malpractice information The doctor has not made a payment on a malpractice claim in San Diego, California
Specialties & Expertise
Primary specialty:Physical Therapy
Jeremy Holman has been identified as specializing in physical therapy and has been in practice for more than 4 years.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in California or different states. Related medical licenses for Jeremy Holman are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Physical Therapist
- Taxonomy: 225100000X
- Medical Licence: 42120 - Issued in the state of California
What is Physical Therapist? (1) Physical therapists are health care professionals who evaluate and treat people with health problems resulting from injury or disease. PT�s assess joint motion, muscle strength and endurance, function of heart and lungs, and performance of activitie
Education & Medical Training
Jeremy Holman was educated at the following institutions:
- Medical school:
Not available - Graduated year 2014.
- He is a participant in Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program, which is a quality reporting program that encourages individual eligible professionals (EPs) and group practices to report information on the quality of care to Medicare.
- Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program - N/A
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program - N/A
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program - N/A
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative - N/A.
He does not have any hospital affiliations listed, please contact the physician’s office as they may have hospital affiliations not included on this site.
Appointments & Offices
Appointments may be made for routine visits or new problems that you may be experiencing. Knowing what questions to ask before, during and after appointments is vital to better understand, and therefore manage, an illness.
- Accepting new patients? - Yes
- Accepts Medicare Assignment? - Yes, he will accept the approved Medicare payment and will not bill for more than the Medicare deductible or coinsurance.
- Please call to Jeremy to schedule your appointment today: (619) 223 7475.
This doctor has multiple office locations in California and more. See office information for details.