Beautiful with banned from playing matchmaking temporarily nut
Monday, February 26, 2018 by Deta
Why did I receive a competitive cooldown?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive's competitive mode has a number of automated measures in place to ensure that every game is enjoyable for all players. A competitive cooldown may be issued for any of the following reasons:
- New players can win two games a day until they have completed enough games to calibrate their skill group. Full calibration requires ten wins; this helps the game accurately calibrate skill levels across CS:GO
- Abusing the kick system; kicking too many players or being kicked from too many games will result in a competitive cooldown
- Abandoning games
- Attacking teammates / teamkilling
- AFKing or otherwise not participating in a game that you have joined
Note: A matchmaking cooldown will be issued regardless of whether or not an infraction was intentional. Explicit warnings are given to players before they commit an action that will result in a cooldown.
How long will my competitive cooldown last?
Competitive cooldowns in CS:GO have four levels. When an account receives a competitive cooldown, the cooldown level remains on the account for a one-week probationary period. Any additional cooldowns received during the one-week probationary period increases the amount of time players are restricted from matchmaking:
- First cooldown (level 1) - lasts 30 minutes
- Second cooldown (level 2) - lasts 2 hours
- Third cooldown (level 3) - lasts 24 hours
- Fourth cooldown (level 4) - lasts 1 week
A week of clean play will reduce an account's cooldown level by one. An account whose cooldown level has been reduced to level 2 through clean play would receive a level 3 (24 hour) cooldown on their next infraction.
Please note that cooldown levels can exceed level 4. Players whose cooldown level exceeds level 4 will need an extended period of clean play to have their cooldown level reduce beneath level 3.
How do I determine my current cooldown level?
Your current cooldown level can be determined by the length of the last cooldown you have received:
- My last cooldown lasted 30 minutes - you are currently at level 1
- My last cooldown lasted 2 hours - you are currently at level 2
- My last cooldown lasted 24 hours - you are currently at level 3
- My last cooldown lasted one week - you are currently at level 4 (or above)
How do I troubleshoot network errors and disconnects?
If you are encountering a technical or network issue that is causing competitive cooldowns, we suggest troubleshooting those issues before attempting to play a competitive game.
Please see our Troubleshooting Network Connectivity article for more information.
An Overwatch ban will be issued to any account that is convicted for cheating or abusive behavior by Counter-Strike: Global Offensive's Overwatch system. More information about the Overwatch system can be found in the CS:GO Overwatch FAQ.
GSLT (Game Server Login Token) bans will be issued to server operators offering false inventories and/or profiles as a free or paid service via mods on their servers. More information about GSLT bans can be found in the GSLT ban FAQ.
Bans through Steam Family Sharing
Your Family Sharing privileges may be revoked and your account may be VAC banned if your Steam Family Sharing Library is used by others to conduct cheating or fraud. Additionally, VAC-banned games cannot be shared with other accounts